October 01, 2021
We at Caliray Inc. are committed to protecting your private information. We hope to build a lasting relationship with you and recognize the importance of your privacy. This Statement of Privacy is to share with you the information we collect and how we use and protect it.
This Statement of Privacy applies to Caliraybeauty.com, and Caliray, Inc. (“Caliray”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) and governs data collection and usage. The Caliray website is an e-commerce site. By using the Caliray website, you consent to the practices described in this statement. This policy is for users in the United States and does not cover information that you submit on third party websites, applications, or social platforms.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy as needed. If we make substantial changes, we will notify you by sending an email to the primary email address associated with your account and posting an announcement on the Site.
Collection of your Personal Information
To provide a better, more customized experience with products and services offered, Caliray may collect personally identifiable information.
TYPE OF INFORMATION: may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information and personal identifiers, such as: First and Last Name, E-mail Address, Phone Number, IP Address, username and Social Handle.
- Financial and payment information, such as: If you purchase Caliray's products and services, we collect billing and mailing addresses, and credit card information.
- Online or network activity including purchases & preferences, such as: products and pages searched, purchased, and viewed.
- Audio and visual information, such as: Photos uploaded as “User Content” and Customer Service recordings.
- Marketing information, such as: location, device identifier, gender, age, and preferences in receiving communications.
- User Content, such as: your communications with us and any other content you provide (including photographs and images, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses, and comments.)
- Inferences drawn from or created based on any of the information identified above.
INFORMATION IS COLLECTED through the following services: may include, but is not limited to:
- Opening an account
- Making a purchase
- Entering a sweepstake
- Signing up for promotion offers – from both Caliray and third-party partners
- Email and text communication
- Responding to survey
- Contacting customer service
Please be advised that if you disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Caliray's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION: may include, but is not limited to:
- Administration on your account
- Order fulfillment
- Customer service
- Communication and marketing
- Personalized experience
- Sweepstakes and promotion
- Corporate governance
- Research and analytics
- Security and fraud protection
- Third-party services
- Product improvement
- Legal obligations
We also may use or have used the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
- Caliray does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- Caliray may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party.
- Caliray may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Caliray, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Caliray may share personal information with business controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Caliray, Inc. Caliray may share personal information for business transactions such a sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business. In this cases, personal information may be shared, sold, transferred, and used by a third party.
- Caliray may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Caliray or the site.
- protect and defend the rights or property of Caliray.
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Caliray or the public.
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation or suspected or actual fraudulent activity.
- When disclosure of your personal information is otherwise required or permitted by law.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Caliray or third-party service providers. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Caliray website.
The Caliray website may use "cookies" to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Caliray pages, or register with Caliray site or services, a cookie helps Caliray to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Caliray website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Caliray features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all features of the Caliray services or websites you visit.
The following type of cookies may be placed on your device when you visit Caliray:
- Essential Cookies
- Analysis & Customization Cookies
- Advertising Cookies
For more information about how to opt-out of tracking technology, please contact your device manufacturer or service carrier.
Your use of social media may enable third-party websites to gather information about your activity on our website. Please note that the collection and use of your personal information is then subject to the privacy policies of the respective social media company.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Disconnecting your Caliray Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Caliray account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR CALIRAY ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD-PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third-party account at any time.
Right to Deletion
If you would like to delete your account, please email us a. Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records.
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Exceptions to deleting your account history:
- Information that is needed to complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with state or federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us.
- Restricted by Shopify’s policy and cannot delete an account if there is order history.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with an existing legal obligation.
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Caliray does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will make all reasonable efforts to delete the information from our records. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from or about anyone under the age of 13, please contact us at Hello@Caliraybeauty.com.
E-mail & Text Communications
From time to time, Caliray may contact you via email and/or text messaging for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Caliray or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Caliray, you may opt-out of such communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link. To unsubscribe from a text service, simply text back “STOP”.
California Privacy Rights
When applicable, under California Civil Code sections 1798.100, et seq. , California residents have the right to request, twice in a 12 month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you during the past 12 months. In addition, you have the right to request that we delete the personal information who provide personal information we have collected from you (subject to certain exceptions). If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to our contact information listed below.
Before processing your request, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, which will include verifying that the email address from which you submit the request matches the email address we maintain on file for you. In order to ensure you are the owner of the email address, you must respond to a confirmation email that we will send to such email address. In some cases, we may ask that you provide additional information in order to verify your identity.
Caliray will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under this law.
Caliray welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Caliray has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Caliray at:
5220 River Road
Newport Beach, California 92663
let your hair down & come play. maybe even take your top off if you’re feeling it.